As a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), Pella encourages the use of the LEED® certification process and offers products that can contribute to many LEED points. As a result, Pella products have been used in a number of nationally recognized green projects including the Environmental Nature Center.
LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations
Pella offers products that can contribute to more than 41 of 110 possible points in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for New Construction and Major Renovations for Commercial Buildings, including the following categories, prerequisites and credits.
Learn more about how Pella products contribute to LEED points for New Construction and Major Renovations, LEED for Schools and LEED for Core and Shell.
Energy and Atmosphere
- Minimum energy performance
- Optimize energy performance
Materials and Resources
- Construction waste management
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Certified wood
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Minimum indoor air quality performance
- Increased ventilation
- Controllability of systems – lighting
- Controllability of systems – thermal comfort
- Thermal comfort – design
- Daylight and views – daylight
- Daylight and views – views
- Enhanced acoustical performance
LEED for Homes
Pella offers products that can contribute to more than 20 of 136 possible points in the LEED for Homes including the following categories, prerequisites, and credits. Learn more about LEED for Homes.