- Premium design featuring robust, detailed frame profile.
- 11 exterior color options to boost your home's curb appeal.
- Virtually invisible SmoothSeamTM interior welded corners.
- Stronger and more durable than ordinary vinyl products.13
- 54%-83% more energy efficient with triple-pane glass compared to a single pane window.11
Premium Vinyl Double-Hung Window
Pella® 350 Series
55% off qualifying installations1
0% APR for 48 months2
Enter your ZIP code
Please enter a valid zip code.See it at a store near you
Replacing, remodeling or building a new home? Pella offers a variety of sizes to fit most any project. Choose from a wide range of standard sizes or we can build products to fit your specifications.
Built to order in 1/8" increments for a precise fit.
Need help figuring out the size you need? Contact Pella
The cost of each window or door can vary significantly based on many factors, such as your choice of size, frame material, glass type, finish options, etc.
Pella® 350 Series Premium Vinyl Double-Hung Window Product Details
|Pella products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states.1|
|Pella’s InsulShield® energy-saving technology can make a major difference in your home’s comfort and energy use.|
Options for Pella® 350 Series Double-Hung Window *
Insynctive® Universal Security Sensors
Can be applied to virtually any window or door.
- Can be applied to most windows, doors or garage doors – no tools required.
- Feel more secure knowing your windows and doors are closed.
- Small, tasteful design. Comes with White and Brown covers so you can choose the right one to complement your home.40
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home’s architectural style.
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home.
- Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens. 5
Pella's InsulShield® glass collection offers our most innovative and energy-saving choices for your climate. More Details>>
Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
SunDefense Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
Hot, sunny climates
NaturalSun Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
Extremely cold climates
Premium Vinyl Double-Hung Window Customer Ratings & Reviews
Average Customer Rating in the past 12 months*
737 ratingsbased on
*Due to individual digital monitor limitations, colors may vary from those shown. To confirm your color choices, contact your local Pella sales representative or visit your local Pella Window and Door Showroom.