Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Information
Customer Service is Available to Help.
If you are dissatisfied with our products or service, or otherwise have questions or concerns regarding Your Pella Products or the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, please contact Pella Customer Service by email or call 877-473-5527 or by mail at Pella Corporation, Customer Service Department, 102 Main Street, Pella, Iowa, 50219.
Full Terms and Conditions of the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
- For the full terms and conditions of the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver in English.
- Para pleno términos y condiciones del arbitraje y renuncia de acción colectiva en Español.
- Pour les termes et conditions de l'arbitrage et de la renonciation à l'action collective en Français.
How to Opt Out of the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
You may opt out of the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver by providing notice to Pella no later than ninety (90) calendar days from the date You purchased or otherwise took ownership of Your Pella Goods. To opt out, You must
- send notice by e-mail, or
- by calling 877-473-5527
- Your name and address
- The date on which You purchased or took ownership of Your Pella Goods and
- From whom the Pella Goods were purchased.
Opting out of the Arbitration Agreement will not affect the coverage provided by any applicable limited warranty pertaining to Your Pella Products.
- United States – If You would like to learn more about Arbitration or intend to commence an Arbitration in the United States, the AAA information can be located at www.adr.org.
- Canada – If you would like to learn more about Arbitration or intend to commence an Arbitration in Canada, the ICDR information can be located at www.icdr.org.
Pella Warranty Information
For current or historical warranty information visit www.pella.com/warranty.
Inspired Design. Exceptional Detail.
Get inspiration and upcoming local offers...