Pella products are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the business.
Wood Windows and Patio Doors
Fiberglass Windows and Patio Doors
Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors
Pella Entry Doors - Fiberglass or Steel
Pella Care Guarantee
The Pella Care Guarantee is available exclusively for replacement customers who purchase and install Pella products through their local Pella Window and Door Showrooms. The Pella Care Guarantee is not available through other retail stores, Pella Certified Contractors, Pella Select Contractors or independent contractors.
The Pella Care Guarantee is:
- Pella Installation Limited Warranty and Service Agreement.
- The product warranty for your product (shown above).
The Pella Promise is not available for purchase through lumberyards, national home centers such as Lowe's and through independent contractors, including Pella Certified Contractors, Pella Select Contractors or builders.It also is not available on new construction or commercial jobs. See Pella Care Guarantee for limited warranty and service agreement details.
Top 10 Warranty Questions
- If I put tinting on my glass will it void the warranty? If the tinting contributes to a defect in the product, the defect would not be covered under the warranty.
- If I drill into my product to install blinds, a doggy door, or a security system does it void the warranty? If the modifications contribute to a defect in the product, the defect would not be covered under warranty.
- How long after I receive the product do I have to install it for it to be under warranty? Pella does not have a time limit on this; however we do recommend you install a product as soon as possible to avoid storage damage. Pella is not responsible for damage from improper storage.
- Am I eligible for the lifetime coverage mentioned in the limited warranty? Limited lifetime warranty coverage, in warranties that include this coverage, applies to the original purchaser of Pella products in an owner-occupied single-family residence. See written limited warranty for details, including exceptions and limitations, or contact Pella Customer Service at 877-473-5527.
- What do I have to do to get the warranty on my product? The warranty automatically comes with your product when you purchase it. If you have a warranty question, you can contact Pella Customer Service at 877-473-5527 or see written warranties for complete details.
- If I install the product myself does it void the warranty? No, as long as Pella's installation instructions are followed your product(s) are covered by the product warranty. See installpella.com for installation instructions.
- If I paint the exterior cladding or paint my vinyl does it void the warranty? Pella does not recommend painting these materials. If the paint contributes to a defect in the product, the defect would not be covered under the warranty.
- Why am I being charged for service for a product that is still under warranty? The length of coverage varies for different product components and service labor within a product warranty. The product warranties cover the cost of labor for the first two (2) years from the date your product is purchased. See written warranties for complete details including the specific labor and product component warranty periods.
- Does product purchased from Lowe's have the same warranty as a product purchased from a Pella store? Yes, it is the same product and has the same warranty.
- What do I need to provide to get parts under warranty? The warranty comes with your product when it is purchased. All you need to provide when you have a warranty issue is the serial number shown on the product, the purchase order, or the order number from your purchase. For parts, please contact customer service at 877-473-5527.
Inspired Design. Exceptional Detail.
Get inspiration and upcoming local offers...