WHERE TO START
Achieving your window and door vision starts here.
Finding Your Dream Window or Door
Not sure where to begin? Start here.
We get it – buying new windows and doors isn't something you do every day. So if this is your first time, you've come to the right place. We'll help guide you through the window and door buying process so you can make a decision you'll feel great about. Let's get started.
5 simple steps to smart window and door shopping.
Whether you're looking for replacement windows or doors, remodeling a room, or building your dream home from the ground up, here are 5 steps to help guide you toward the best choice for your home projects:
- Gather inspiration. Visit sites like Houzz and Pinterest for photos, ideas and tips that can help inspire your next great space.
- Do your research. Stop by a home improvement store, a window and door manufacturer's showroom or a home show to see the different window styles and door styles up close.
- Set a budget. Home projects are an investment. Prioritizing the features and options that matter most to you can help narrow your search for the windows and doors that suit your budget.
- Work with an expert. Regardless of whether you'll do the job on your own, it helps to talk with a home improvement store rep, independent contractor or manufacturer's installer.
- Enjoy the view. New windows and doors are one of the smartest investments you can make in your home. So stop and appreciate the new views, energy efficiency and comforts they bring.
7 Signs It's Time to Replace Your Windows
Your old windows might be telling you something.
Look for these common signs to help you determine if replacing your windows and doors should be the next home improvement project on your list:
- Opening or closing the window has become difficult.
- Drafts can be felt coming in around the window.
- There’s condensation or fogging on or between the glass panes.
- There’s chipping, deterioration or water stains on or around the window.
- The style is outdated and doesn’t blend well with the rest of the home.
- Cleaning has become a major hassle.
- Replacement parts are hard to find or have been discontinued.
Whether you’re replacing windows or doors, remodeling a room, or building your dream home from the ground up, Pella is here to help.
You may be interested in ...
Is it time to replace those drafty, old windows? Let us help you find a solution to fit your needs.
Are you updating a room or redesigning an entire floor? Let us help you transform your spaces.
Are you building from the ground up? Let us help you design your dream home.
Next Page: Inspiration
Inspired Design. Exceptional Detail.
Get inspiration and upcoming local offers...