Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Sliding Window
Pella Impervia sliding windows glide open and closed horizontally for easy operation. They are finished with a beautiful, low-maintenance powder-coat finish that is strong and durable. Sliding windows are a popular choice for modern-styled homes.
Impervia Sliding Window Features
- Cam-action lock hardware for tighter seal
- Energy saving glass options
- Smooth sash rollers for easy operation
- Outstanding resistance to air and water infiltration, wind and noise
50% off qualifying installations1,3or0% APR for 48 months2,3See Details
Browse Other Pella Impervia Windows
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Sliding Window Specs & Install Details
- Made from the strongest material for windows, our proprietary five-layer fiberglass material61
- Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF
- Two- and three-panel options with equal vent, 1/3 and 1/4 vent
- Two-panel sliding windows available in sizes up to 71-1/2” x 71-1/2”
- Three-panel sliding windows available in sizes up to 107-1/2” x 71-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC30-LC50
Choosing Your Window
Make a design statement with window combinations. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of five colors plus dual-color frame options. Learn more about finishes.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from Pella's patented five-layer, engineered Duracast® fiberglass composite.
- A fiberglass composite sharing the same properties of strength, durability and temperature resistance as materials used in the aerospace industry.
- Allows Pella Impervia products to withstand extreme conditions better than windows made from other materials.
- Highly stable material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Window
Pella's cam-action locks are available in today's most popular finishes.
These windows are available with a range of hardware options and finishes to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Surface-mounted sash locks.
- Color-matched or optional finishes.
- Nylon roller housings and metal rollers.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
Grilles-between-the-glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Aluminum grilles with 3/4" contour are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass.
- Finish is color-matched to interior and exterior frame color.
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Protect what matters most. Monitor windows while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home.
Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5