Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Sliding Window
Engineered to last, Pella Impervia sliding windows glide open and closed horizontally for easy operation.61 Featuring an up-to-date color palette, including Black, we offer interior and exterior color options to achieve your unique style. They provide outstanding resistance to water, wind and outside noises — while delivering energy efficiency, security and ease of operation.
Impervia Sliding Window Features
- Superior strength with our proprietary fiberglass material61
- Rot- and corrosion-free
- Tested for the extremes and suitable for all climates
- Heavy-duty powder-coat finish, including Black
- Resist air and water infiltration with an interlocking checkrail and weep system
- Designed with a double-roller system for smooth, long-lasting operation
- Corner locks, metal fasteners and injected sealant for added strength, durability and reliable water performance
- Sleek profiles and more glass allow for bold, modern designs in an up-to-date color palette, including Black
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Sliding Window Specs & Install Details
- Made from the strongest material for windows, our proprietary fiberglass material61
- Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF
- Two- and three-panel options with equal vent, 1/3 and 1/4 vent
- Two-panel sliding windows available in sizes up to 71-1/2” x 71-1/2”
- Three-panel sliding windows available in sizes up to 107-1/2” x 71-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC30-LC50
Inside Pella Fiberglass
Pella Impervia windows are created from our exclusive fiberglass formula. A structural mat places rovings in a specific, intricate order to meet our high strength standards. Additional layers of strategically placed rovings are added, then the materials are pulled through a machine, injected with polymer resin and heated. It creates an entirely new, thermoset material which won't break down when exposed to the elements or lose its shape in extreme heat — unlike other materials.
Choosing Your Window
Make a design statement with window combinations. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Combination Design Considerations
- Save time on your remodel of new construction project with factory-mulled combinations.
- Combination assembly options include integral mullion, tight mullion, 1/2” structural mullion or 1” structural mullion with additional steel reinforcements available.
- Designed and tested to ASTM E330 for structural test pressures up to 75PSF (DP50).
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of three colors. Learn more about finishes.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from our proprietary fiberglass material, the strongest material for windows, engineered for lasting durability.61
- With relentless strength and long-lasting durability, Pella’s proprietary fiberglass helps ensure less maintenance with fewer callbacks.
- Our long-lasting powder-coat finish meets AAMA 624 which is the highest rated fiberglass coating among leading national competitors.
- Exclusive thermoset material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Window
Pella's cam-action locks are available in today's most popular finishes.
These windows are available with a range of hardware options and finishes to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Surface-mounted sash locks.
- Color-matched or optional finishes.
- Nylon roller housings and metal rollers.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
Grilles-between-the-glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes. Learn more about grille profiles.
Conventional fiberglass screens come standard.
Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5