Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Double-Hung Window
Pella Impervia double-hung windows have two moveable sashes that provide ventilation throughout your home. Our low-maintenance fiberglass windows provide exceptional durability and can withstand some of the harshest conditions. With our durable powder-coat finish, your double-hung windows will look great for years — inside and out.
Impervia Double-Hung Window Features
- Energy-efficient options
- Exclusive cam-action lock design for improved security and a stronger seal
- Insulating foam available for increased energy efficiency
50% off qualifying installations1,3or0% APR for 48 months2,3See Details
Browse Other Impervia Windows
Inside Pella Impervia
Made from our patented fiberglass material, Pella Impervia products are on average 100x more impact-resistant than a leading wood/plastic composite product.59 Our highly stable material won’t expand, warp or sag in the summer heat or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Double-Hung Window Specs & Install Details
- Timeless style and proven performance with unmatched strength and lasting durability
- Handles the most extreme heat and cold16
- Interlocking checkrail creates a barrier for air and water infiltration
- Double-hung windows available in sizes up to 47-1/2” x 79-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC30-LC50
Choosing Your Window
Make a design statement with window combinations. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of five colors plus dual-color frame options. Learn more about interior finishes.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from Pella's patented five-layer, engineered Duracast® fiberglass composite.
- A fiberglass composite sharing the same properties of strength, durability and temperature resistance as materials used in the aerospace industry.
- Allows Pella Impervia products to withstand extreme conditions better than windows made from other materials.
- Highly stable material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Window
Pella's cam-action locks are available in today's most popular finishes.
These windows are available with a range of hardware finishes to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Block-and-tackle balances.
- Surface-mounted sash locks.
- Color-matched or optional finishes.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
Grilles-between-the-glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Interior is available in unfinished wood, primed, White or matched to prefinished stains.
- Exterior finish matches aluminum cladding.
- Grilles are 3/4" wide.
- Special grille patterns are available.
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Protect what matters most. Monitor windows while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home.
Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5