Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Casement Window
Pella Impervia casement windows open and close with the turn of a crank. Create sleek designs featuring slim profiles and more visible glass with our exceptionally strong fiberglass. And with a durable powder-coat finish, Pella Impervia casement windows deliver a timeless, long-lasting look.
Impervia Casement Window Features
- Optional foam insulation for better energy performance
- Exceptional energy efficiency
- Innovative locking system for improved security and a stronger seal
- Patented unison locking system, with one easy-to-use lock-lever
50% off qualifying installations1,3or0% APR for 48 months2,3See Details
Browse Other Impervia Windows
Inside Pella Impervia
Made from our patented five-layer fiberglass material, Pella Impervia windows are on average 100x more impact-resistant than a leading wood/plastic composite product.59 Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF, these windows can withstand some of the harshest conditions, making them strong and incredibly energy efficient.16
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Casement Window Specs & Install Details
- Unmatched strength and lasting durability for proven performance and sleek style
- Tested and designed for the extremes
- Operable casement windows available in sizes up to 37-1/2” x 79-1/2”
- Fixed casement windows available in sizes up to 71-1/2” x 79-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC40-LC50
Choosing Your Window
Make a design statement with window combinations. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of five colors plus dual-color frame options. Learn more about interior finishes.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from Pella's patented five-layer, engineered Duracast® fiberglass composite.
- A fiberglass composite sharing the same properties of strength, durability and temperature resistance as materials used in the aerospace industry.
- Allows Pella Impervia products to withstand extreme conditions better than windows made from other materials.
- Highly stable material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Window
Pella's fold-away crank is available in today's most popular finishes.
These windows are available with a range of hardware options and finishes to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Integrated crank with fold-away handle.
- Patented Unison Locking System.
- Stainless-steel operating arms and hinges.
- Optional limited opening and egress hardware.
- Color-matched or optional finishes.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
Grilles-between-the-glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Aluminum grilles with 3/4" contour are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass.
- Finish is color-matched to interior and exterior frame color.
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Protect what matters most. Monitor windows while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home.
Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5