Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Awning Window
Pella Impervia fiberglass awning windows are made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows.16 Awning windows are hinged at the top and vent open from the bottom. With a timeless design and simple features and options, Pella Impervia awning windows complement any style of home.
Impervia Awning Window Features
- Insulating foam for increased energy efficiency
- Glass options available for increased sound control
- Resistant to air and water infiltration, wind and outside noise
50% off qualifying installations1,3or0% APR for 48 months2,3See Details
Browse Other Impervia Windows
Inside Pella Impervia
Pella’s patented fiberglass material is on average 100x more impact-resistant than a leading wood/plastic composite product.59 Our patented fiberglass material provides superior strength and allows you to combine standard and special-sized windows together to create larger, unique combinations, made just for your home. Add optional foam insulation to improve your energy efficiency even further.
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Awning Window Specs & Install Details
- Delivering unmatched strength and lasting durability with proven performance and sleek style
- Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF to endure extreme weather conditions
- Operable awning windows available in sizes up to 59-1/2” x 59-1/2”
- Fixed awning windows available in sizes up to 71-1/2” x 79-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC50
Choosing Your Window
Make a design statement with window combinations. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of five colors plus dual-color frame options. Learn more about interior finishes.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from Pella's patented five-layer, engineered Duracast® fiberglass composite.
- A fiberglass composite sharing the same properties of strength, durability and temperature resistance as materials used in the aerospace industry.
- Allows Pella Impervia products to withstand extreme conditions better than windows made from other materials.
- Highly stable material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Window
Pella's fold-away crank is available in today's most popular finishes.
These windows are available with a range of hardware options and finishes to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Integrated crank with fold-away handle.
- Patented Unison Lock System.
- Stainless-steel operating arms and hinges.
- Optional limited opening hardware.
- Color-matched or optional finishes.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
Grilles-between-the-glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Aluminum grilles with 3/4" contour are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass.
- Finish is color-matched to interior and exterior frame color.
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Protect what matters most. Monitor windows while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home.
Pella InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5