Pella® Lifestyle Series Wood Picture Windows
Commonly referred to as fixed frame or direct set windows, the glass in a Pella Lifestyle Series picture window is glazed directly into the frame providing thinner sightlines and more visible glass. Combine multiple units together and make a lasting impression with your design. Choose some of the most desired features and options to find the perfect fixed frame window to meet your design needs. Available in rectangles, curved and angle-top shapes to best complement your design.
Lifestyle Series Picture Window Features
- Best limited lifetime warranty for wood windows47
- Natural beauty and warmth
- Low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding
- Exclusive wood protection
- Our most customizable material
- Energy-efficient, standard dual-pane or triple-pane glass
- Energy and sound performance packages available with triple-pane windows
Browse Other Lifestyle Series Windows
Inside Pella Lifestyle Series
Low-maintenance, aluminum-clad exteriors with EnduraClad® finish resist chalking and fading. Our exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection provides advanced protection against the effects of moisture, decay and stains from mold and mildew — making these windows incredibly strong and durable. With performance packages and time-tested innovations, Pella Lifestyle Series windows complement any home.
For the Pros
Pella Lifestyle Series Fixed Frame Window Specs & Install Details
- Energy efficient and noise reducing packages available
- Performance rating of CW40-CW90 with triple-pane glazing
- Expansive sizes available up to maximum of 76 sq. ft. of glass
- Curved-top, angles and rectangular interior-glazed aluminum-clad wood frames available
- Rectangular exterior-glazed aluminum-clad wood frames are often glazed with an opaque panel or spandrel glass and used in spandrel locations where there is a wall, floor or column behind the window
- Installation options include Fold-out Fin, Block Frame, and EnduraClad Exterior Trim/Brickmould
Available Performance Packages
To make things easier, we’ve created performance packages that highlight what’s most important to you. Upgrade from a dual- to a triple-pane glass design with the packages below to meet the unique needs of each room in your home. Values are averages when compared with single-pane windows.
52% noise reduction.46 Exceptional noise control for a quieter home.
Choosing Your Window
Your windows and patio doors arrive with Pella's low-maintenance exterior finish in the color of your choice. The finish resists fading and helps protect the exterior for years.
*Almond, Fossil and Iron Ore only available on Pella Lifestyle Series triple-pane products.
Aluminum-clad wood products are available with Pella's high performance EnduraClad® protective finishes to help keep your vision fresh and crisp for years.
- Durable, low-maintenance EnduraClad aluminum cladding with EnduraClad protective finish for most projects where resistance to fading, chalking, chemicals and abrasion is needed. Meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2603.
- Seacoast EnduraClad protective finish for coastal projects with high salt exposure.
Styling Your Window
Grilles give the appearance of individual windowpanes. Pella offers many grille options to help enhance your home's style. See all Grille Patterns
Grilles are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass, attached to the inside of your window with latches and removed when cleaning, or permanently bonded to the inside and outside of your glass with optional spacer.
- Between-the-glass grilles may be used in conjunction with integrated blinds or fabric shades.
- Interior is available in unfinished wood, primed, White or matched to prefinished stains.
- Exterior finish matches aluminum cladding.
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanently sealed between panes of insulated glass.
- Custom grille patterns are available.