Pella® Lifestyle Series Wood Double-Hung Windows
Double-hung windows feature two sliding sashes for more ventilation. This classic style is a great option for nearly any home — from traditional to modern. With the natural beauty of wood and the most desired features and options, double-hung windows can be customized to meet your home's unique needs. Double-hung windows offer energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states.1
Lifestyle Series Double-Hung Window Features
- Best limited lifetime warranty for wood windows47
- Natural beauty and warmth
- Low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding
- Exclusive wood protection
- Our most customizable material
- Exceptional energy efficiency
- Dual-pane glass
- Built-in security sensors available
- Durable interior and exterior finishes
Inside Pella Lifestyle Series
Pella Lifestyle Series windows have low-maintenance, aluminum-clad exteriors. Three-way corner joints, exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection and an intentional jamb/sill design all help to improve the durability of Pella Lifestyle Series products. And with our time-tested innovations, Pella Lifestyle Series products offer extreme energy efficiency and sound performance.
For the Pros
Pella Lifestyle Series Double-Hung Window Specs & Install Details
- Energy-efficient, dual-pane double-hung windows available in sizes up to 41.5” x 77”
- Simple installation with our compression jambliner and a flexible nailing fin
- Performance rating of LC30-LC50 and STC of 27-31
- Tilt-wash feature allows both sashes to tilt to the inside for easy cleaning
- Installation options include Fold-out Fin, Block Frame, and EnduraClad Exterior Trim/Brickmould
Choosing Your Window
Your windows and patio doors arrive with Pella's low-maintenance, aluminum-clad exterior finish in the color of your choice. The finish resists fading and helps protect the exterior for years.
Aluminum-clad wood products are available with Pella's high performance EnduraClad® protective finishes to help keep your vision fresh and crisp for years.
- Durable, low-maintenance EnduraClad aluminum cladding with EnduraClad protective finish for most projects where resistance to fading, chalking, chemicals and abrasion is needed. Meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2603.
- Seacoast EnduraClad protective finish for coastal projects with high salt exposure.
Styling Your Window
Pella's Cam-Action Lock and Sash Lift hardware styles are available in today's most popular finishes.
Cam-Action Lock - Champagne
Grilles give the appearance of individual windowpanes. Pella offers many grille options to help enhance your home's style. See all Grille Patterns
Grilles are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass, attached to the inside of your window with latches and removed when cleaning, or permanently bonded to the inside and outside of your glass with optional spacer.
Several grille types are available on Pella Lifestyle Series double-hung windows.
- Simulated-Divided-Light grilles (with and without spacer) adhere to the exterior face, and wood grilles are adhered to the interior face.
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanent aluminum grilles that are factory installed between the panes of glass to provide easy cleaning.
- Removable Interior grilles can be removed for glass cleaning.
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Built-in beauty. Optional integrated sensors with time-tested wireless technology are built in and tucked away, out of sight, to preserve the beauty of Pella windows.
Protect what matters most. Monitor windows while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Maintain warranty. Sensors are installed during manufacturing and require no additional drilling. Learn more about Insynctive.
Window screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation, and view. Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens, so they allow more air and natural light to flow into your home – and your view is crisp and clear. And unlike ordinary screens they're practically invisible from the street, so they improve your home's curb appeal. See all screens