Pella® Architect Series® – Traditional Wood Awning Window
Architect Series – Traditional awning windows offer detailed craftsmanship and long-lasting beauty of wood. These intricately-detailed awning windows feature fine furniture details and the authentic look of true-divided-light. Personalize your window with beautiful finishes and hardware options.
Architect Series - Traditional Awning Window Features
- Best limited lifetime warranty for wood windows47
- Natural beauty and warmth
- Low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding
- Exclusive wood protection
- Our most customizable material
- Integral Light Technology® grilles
- Optional triple-pane glass
- Fold-away window hardware
- Exceptional energy efficient options
Browse Other Pella Architect Series - Traditional Windows
Inside Architect Series
Designed for durability and featuring exclusive wood protection, Architect Series windows provide long-lasting beauty and performance. Pella's EnduraGuard® wood protection is applied after the pieces have been cut and milled, but prior to final assembly, providing advanced protection against the elements.
For the Pros
Architect Series - Traditional Awning Window Specs & Install Details
- Integral Light Technology grilles use the industry’s only foam spacer to create the most authentic look of true divided light
- Optional integrated wireless security sensors maintain aesthetics, streamline security installation and ensure no warranty loss is caused by post-installation drilling
- Performance class and grade LC40-CW50 and STC of 27-35
- Available in sizes from 13-3/4" x 13-3/4” to 59” x 59” in 1/8” increments
- Installation options include Fold-out Fin, Block Frame, EnduraClad Exterior Trim / Brickmould
- Aluminum-clad exteriors with EnduraClad® finish is applied on windows for exceptional protection
Choosing Your Window
Create window combinations to add architectural interest to your home. Other combinations are also available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Architect Series products offers three exquisite wood types to enhance your home's design. Learn more about materials.
And, we stand behind them with a limited lifetime warranty. See written Limited Warranty for details, including exceptions and limitations.
Pella wood products can arrive with factory-prefinished interiors in your choice of eleven beautiful stain colors or four paint colors. Primed ready-to-paint interiors are also available.2
Our low-maintenance, aluminum-clad exteriors with EnduraClad® resist chalking and fading and are available in 27 standard colors and custom options to meet your design needs. Take durability further with EnduraClad Plus protective finish, which meets the industry’s highest exterior coating standard to defend against chalking and fading.57
Aluminum-clad wood products are available with Pella's high performance EnduraClad® protective finishes or EnduraClad Plus protective exterior finishes to help keep your vision fresh and crisp for years.
- Durable, low-maintenance EnduraClad aluminum cladding with EnduraClad protective finish for most projects where resistance to fading, chalking, chemicals and abrasion is needed. Meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2603.
- Seacoast EnduraClad protective finish for coastal projects with high salt exposure.
- 70% fluoropolymer resin-based EnduraClad Plus protective finish for select projects, where a high degree of resistance to fading, chalking, chemicals and corrosion is needed – and only full-strength 70% fluoropolymer resin finishes can deliver. Meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2605.
Styling Your Window
Pella's fold-away crank is available in today's most popular finishes.
Antiek - Bright Brass
All styles include:
- Integrated crank with fold-away handle so it doesn't interfere with roomside window treatments.
- Patented Unison Lock system with stainless-steel operating arm and hinges.
- Optional limited-opening hardware.
SureLock® Unison Lock System
This patented locking system reaches out to pull the sash against the weatherstripping to form a tight seal. A concealed linkage secures multiple locks with a single easy-to-reach handle. For operable awnings over 2' 5" in height and awnings with impact-resistant glass, the Unison Lock System is at the jambs.
- Standard awning: one lock installed on units less than 29" wide, two unison operating locks installed on units over 29" wide.
- Large awning: one installed on units with frame heights less than 41", two unison operating locks installed on units over 41" frame height.
Grilles give the appearance of individual windowpanes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
For the classic look of individual windowpanes, choose Integral Light Technology Grilles, removable roomside grilles or grilles-between-the-glass. Learn more about grilles.
7/8" Ogee Integral Light Technology
Three grille types are available on Architect Series - Traditional windows and patio doors.
- Integral Light Technology® Grilles are historically accurate; adhered to the exterior and interior face.
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanent aluminum grilles that are factory installed between the panes of glass to provide easy cleaning.
- Removable Interior Grilles can be removed for glass cleaning.
Integral Light Technology® Grilles
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Built-in beauty. Optional integrated sensors with time-tested wireless technology are built in and tucked away, out of sight, to preserve the beauty of Pella windows.
Protect what matters most. Monitor windows while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Maintain warranty. Sensors are installed during manufacturing and require no additional drilling. Learn more about Insynctive.
Window screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation, and view. Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens, so they allow more air and natural light to flow into your home – and your view is crisp and clear. And unlike ordinary screens they're practically invisible from the street, so they improve your home's curb appeal. Learn more about screens.