Pella® 250 Series Vinyl Single-Hung Window
Single-hung windows feature a bottom sash that opens and closes for ventilation, and a top sash that remains stationary. With smart, energy-efficient choices and the most features and options of our vinyl products, Pella 250 Series single-hung windows are the perfect addition to your home.
For the Pros
Pella 250 Series Single-Hung Window Specs & Install Details
- Pella's precision welding process creates more durable products that resist warping or twisting over time and are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl13
- Performance class and grade R35-R50 and STC of 25 for dual-pane windows and 28 of triple-pane windows
- Available in sizes from 14-1/2" x 23-1/2” to 53-1/2” x 77-1/2”
- Pella 250 Series single-hung windows have been awarded the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient Mark in 2020
Inside Pella 250 Series
An exclusive weather-repel system helps protect your home from drafts and leaks. Featuring triple weatherstripping, it has three points of protection to channel water away from the home while delivering energy efficiency.
Choosing Your Window
Join a window together with other windows to add character to your home’s design. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Three types of sash splits are available:
- Traditional – the most historically correct look.
- Contemporary – provides the appearance of a fixed window over an awning window, but at a lower cost.
- Cottage – provides the appearance of an awning window over a fixed window, more cost-effectively.
Traditional Sash Split
Contemporary Sash Split
Cottage Sash Split
Pella 250 Series windows have easy-care vinyl frames in your choice of three solid-color frame options or dual-color frames featuring a White interiors and nine exterior colors.
Glass and Frame
- Windows with triple-pane glass are 54% – 77% more energy-efficient than single-pane windows.12
- Less visible sash corner seams – typical vinyl has build up.
- Full frame profile with edge detailing.
- Our precision welding process helps prevent warping and twisting over time like ordinary vinyl can – helping eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Reinforced window frames are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl.13
- Multichambered, fully welded sash and frame improve strength and thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.
- Products are tested in state-of-the-art facilities.
Styling Your Window
Pella's cam-action lock and AutoLock hardware styles are available in your matched color finishes.
Sash Locks and Lifts - Pella cam-action locks are designed to increase leverage as the window is closed to assure a superior weathertight seal. Two sash locks are standard on larger single-hung windows. Optional keyed locks and limited-opening hardware are available.
Easy-Wash Feature - Sash tilts inward, allowing exterior glass to be easily cleaned from inside.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
For the classic look of individual windowpanes, choose grilles-between-the-glass or simulated-divided-light-grilles. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Adhered to the interior and exterior panes of glass for the authentic look of divided lights.
- Grilles are 7/8" wide.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns are available.
- Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed between the panes of glass.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns available.
- Available in 3/4" and 1" contour grilles and 5/8" flat grilles.
Universal Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with optional Pella Insynctive® technology.
Window and door screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation and view. Our conventional fiberglass screens allow in light and the breeze and are durable to stay looking great for years. Learn more about screens.