Pella® 250 Series Vinyl Picture Window
Pella 250 Series vinyl picture windows are non-operable and sealed closed, making them incredibly energy efficient. With your choice of solid- or dual-color frames, you can create a signature look, available in up to nine color choices. And with a number of popular features and options, Pella 250 Series vinyl picture windows are a beautiful addition to your home.
Pella 250 Series Picture Window Features
- 11 beautiful color choices
- Dual- or triple-pane glass options
- 52% stronger frames than ordinary vinyl13
- Resist warping and twisting with precision welded frames that are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl13
- Upgrade to triple-pane glass for increased energy-efficiency
- Multiple insulating frame chambers to improve your home’s comfort
For the Pros
Pella 250 Series Fixed Frame Window Specs & Install Details
- Optional triple-pane glass helps improve energy efficiency and sound control
- Low-maintenance, easy-care vinyl frames available in solid- or dual-color frames mean no more painting, staining or refinishing
- Performance class and grade CW30-50 and STC of 26-27
- Dual- and triple-pane designs available in sizes from up to 108” x 108” with a maximum of 40 sq. ft.
Choosing Your Window
Join a window together with other windows to add character to your home’s design. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella 250 Series windows have easy-care vinyl frames in your choice of three solid-color frame options or dual-color frames featuring White interiors and nine exterior colors.
Glass and Frame
- Windows with triple-pane glass are 54% – 77% more energy-efficient than single-pane windows.12
- Less visible sash corner seams – typical vinyl has build up.
- Full frame profile with edge detailing.
- Our precision welding process helps prevent warping and twisting over time like ordinary vinyl can – helping eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Reinforced window frames are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl.13
- Multichambered, fully welded sash and frame improve strength and thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.
- Products are tested in state-of-the-art facilities.
Styling Your Window
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
For the classic look of individual windowpanes, choose grilles-between-the-glass or simulated-divided-light-grilles. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Adhered to the interior and exterior panes of glass for the authentic look of divided lights.
- Grilles are 7/8" wide.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns are available.
- Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed between the panes of glass.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns available.
- Available in 3/4" and 1" contour grilles and 5/8" flat grilles.