Pella® 250 Series Vinyl Casement Window
Casement windows open with the turn of a crank. Pella 250 Series casement windows offer safety and security and feature strong, durable vinyl and the most popular features and options. With eleven exterior color options, you can complement your home's unique design.
Pella 250 Series Casement Window Features
- 11 beautiful color choices
- Dual- or triple-pane glass options
- 52% stronger frames than ordinary vinyl13
- Options with dual- and triple-pane glass
- Solid- or dual-color frames
- Precision welded frame resists warping and twisting
Browse Other Pella 250 Series Windows
For the Pros
Pella 250 Series Casement Window Specs & Install Details
- Multichambered frame and fully welded sashes improve strength and thermal performance
- Performance class and grade LC35-LC50 and STC of 30-33 for dual pane windows and 34 for triple-pane windows
- Available in sizes from 14-1/2" x 17-1/2” to 35-1/2” x 71-1/2”
- Low-maintenance, easy-care vinyl frames mean no more painting, staining or refinishing
Choosing Your Window
Join a window together with other windows to add character to your home’s design. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella 250 Series windows have easy-care vinyl frames in your choice of three solid-color frame options or dual-color frames featuring White interiors and nine exterior colors.
Glass and Frame
- Windows with triple-pane glass are 54% – 77% more energy-efficient than single-pane windows.12
- Less visible sash corner seams – typical vinyl has build up.
- Full frame profile with edge detailing.
- Our precision welding process helps prevent warping and twisting over time like ordinary vinyl can – helping eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Reinforced window frames are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl.13
- Multichambered, fully welded sash and frame improve strength and thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.
- Products are tested in state-of-the-art facilities.
Styling Your Window
Pella's fold-away crank is available in today's most popular finishes.
Integrated Crank with Fold-Away Handle - Improves operation and aesthetics and won't interfere with roomside window treatments. Standard feature on all Pella casement windows.
Unison Lock System - This patented locking system reaches out to lift and pull the sash against the weatherstripping to form a tight seal. A concealed linkage secures both upper and lower locks with a single, easy-to-reach handle. One lock installed on units 27-1/2" and smaller frame height. Two unison operating locks installed on units over 27-1/2" frame height.
Easy Wash - Allows exterior glass to be cleaned from inside, making cleaning easier.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
For the classic look of individual windowpanes, choose grilles-between-the-glass or simulated-divided-light-grilles. Learn more about grille profiles.
- Adhered to the interior and exterior panes of glass for the authentic look of divided lights.
- Grilles are 7/8" wide.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns are available.
- Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed between the panes of glass.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns available.
- Available in 3/4" and 1" contour grilles and 5/8" flat grilles.
Universal Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with optional Pella Insynctive® technology.
Window and door screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation and view. Our conventional fiberglass screens allow in light and the breeze and are durable to stay looking great for years. Learn more about screens.