Pella® 250 Series Vinyl Awning Window
Awning windows are hinged at the top and open out. Perfect for window combinations, join Pella 250 Series awning windows together with other windows to add character to your home's design. With innovative and enhanced security and privacy features, Pella 250 Series awning windows offer you more peace of mind.
Pella 250 Series Awning Window Features
- Beautiful color choices
- Dual- or triple-pane glass options
- Energy-efficient triple-pane glass available
- Easy-care vinyl frames with fade-resistant vinyl formula
- Popular features & design choices
- Frames are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl13
Inside Pella 250 Series
Solid- and dual-color frame options allow you to complement any home's design. Whether your project calls for a modern or traditional look, Pella 250 Series awning windows provide style flexibility to meet your project's needs.
For the Pros
Pella 250 Series Awning Window Specs & Install Details
- Upgrade to triple-pane glass for improved energy efficiency and sound control
- Performance class and grade LC35-LC50 and STC rating of 28-30 for dual-pane windows and 34 for triple-pane windows
- Available in sizes from 16" x 14-1/2” to 59-1/2” x 43-1/2”
- Installation options include Block Frame, Integral Fin, Fin with J-Channel, Flush Flange19, 5/8” Flange Frame
- Multichambered frames and fully welded sashes for stronger, more durable frames
Choosing Your Window
Join a window together with other windows to add character to your home’s design. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Pella 250 Series windows have easy-care vinyl frames in your choice of three solid-color frame options or dual-color frames featuring a White interiors and three exterior colors.
Glass and Frame
- Windows with triple-pane glass are 54% – 77% more energy-efficient than single-pane windows.12
- Less visible sash corner seams – typical vinyl has build up.
- Full frame profile with edge detailing.
- Our precision welding process helps prevent warping and twisting over time like ordinary vinyl can – helping eliminate "vinyl smile".
- Reinforced window frames are 52% stronger than ordinary vinyl.13
- Multichambered, fully welded sash and frame improve strength and thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.
- Products are tested in state-of-the-art facilities.
Styling Your Window
Pella's fold-away crank is available in today's most popular finishes.
Integrated Crank with Fold-Away Handle - Improves operation and aesthetics and won't interfere with roomside window treatments. Standard feature on all Pella casement windows.
Unison Lock System - This patented locking system reaches out to lift and pull the sash against the weatherstripping to form a tight seal. A concealed linkage secures both upper and lower locks with a single, easy-to-reach handle. One lock installed on units 27-1/2" and smaller frame height. Two unison operating locks installed on units over 27-1/2" frame height.
Easy Wash - Allows exterior glass to be cleaned from inside, making cleaning easier.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
- Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed between the panes of glass.
- Color matches frame.
- Multiple grille patterns available.
- Available in 3/4" and 5/8" flat grilles.
Universal Security Sensors
Window and door screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation and view. Our conventional fiberglass screens allow in light and the breeze and are durable to stay looking great for years. Learn more about screens.