Pella® Reserve™ – Traditional Wood Sliding Patio Door
Revel in the authentic details of traditional Pella Reserve aluminum-clad wood sliding patio doors. Featuring historically-detailed putty profiles with the industry’s deepest sash profile and deliberate proportions created with through-stile construction, our sliding patio doors exude traditional style. Choose from 27 standard exterior colors or create a custom color to match your design. Optional built-in security sensors help provide peace of mind and protect what matters most.
Reserve - Traditional Sliding Patio Door Features
- Best limited lifetime warranty47
- Natural beauty and warmth
- Low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding
- Exclusive wood protection
- Most customizable material
- Authentic look of true divided light with exceptional energy efficiency
- Stunning hardware from the #1 premium hardware brand, Baldwin®
- Self-closing InView® or Rolscreen® retractable screen door options
- Optional impact-resistant glass available
Browse Other Pella Reserve - Traditional Patio Doors
Inside the Reserve Sliding Patio Door
Designed for long-lasting durability, our wood patio doors are protected from the elements with EnduraGuard® advanced wood protection and durable extruded aluminum-clad exteriors feature through-stile construction and EnduraClad® finishes that resist fading and chalking. For added strength and durability, our three-way corner joints are made up of mortise-and-tenon, metal fasteners and commercial adhesive.
For the Pros
Reserve - Traditional Sliding Patio Door Specs & Install Details
- Featuring through-stile construction, deliberate proportions and intricate profiles
- Configurations with up to four panels and performance rating of LC25-LC65 and STC of 29-3566
- Sliding patio doors available from 60-3/4” to 236-1/8” wide and 119-1/2” tall in 1/8” increments
- Patio door handles created in collaboration with Baldwin, the #1 premium hardware brand, are available in rustic finishes and rich patinas to complement your design
- Installation and frame options include Fold-out Fin, Block Frame, EnduraClad Exterior Trim and Brickmould
Choosing Your Patio Door
Pella wood products can arrive with factory-prefinished interiors in your choice of eleven beautiful stain colors or four paint colors. Primed ready-to-paint interiors are also available.2
Our low-maintenance, aluminum-clad exteriors with EnduraClad® resist chalking and fading and are available in 27 standard colors and custom options to meet your design needs. Take durability further with EnduraClad Plus protective finish, which meets the industry’s highest exterior coating standard to defend against chalking and fading.57
Aluminum-Clad Wood - Durable, low-maintenance EnduraClad aluminum cladding with EnduraClad protective finish meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2603. Seacoast EnduraClad protective finish for coastal projects with high salt exposure. 70% fluoropolymer resin-based EnduraClad Plus protective finish for select projects, meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2605.
Styling Your Patio Door
Add personality to your door with our beautiful hardware collections – created with the sophistication you would expect from Pella and Baldwin Reserve™ Hardware. Choose from our Classic, Modern and Rustic Collections, all with SmartKey Re-Key Technology, or the Pella Essential Collection for a seamless look.
Plazo - Satin Nickel
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home’s architectural style. Learn more about grille patterns
For the classic look of individual windowpanes, choose grilles-between-the-glass, removable roomside wood grilles and Integral Light Technology Grilles.
7/8" Ogee Integral Light Technology
Integral Light Technology® (ILT) Grilles - Combine the historical look of true divided lights with today's energy efficiency, structural integrity and water-resistant performance. Grilles are adhered to the outside of the glass – wood on the interior and aluminum on the exterior. Between-the-glass nonglare spacers, which are aligned with the interior and exterior grilles, replicate the appearance of true divided lights. Grilles have been approved by the National Park Service on a project-by-project basis for use on historic projects involving federal tax credits.
Grilles-between-the-glass - Permanent aluminum grilles are factory-installed inside the airspace of insulating glass to provide the look of divided lights while making glass cleaning easy. Exterior finish matches aluminum-cladding color.
Removable interior grilles - Roomside wood interior grilles are securely attached to the interior, but can be removed for glass cleaning. Available prefinished to match the interior wood finish and exterior cladding, and in two standard and custom widths.
Integral Light Technology® Grilles
Patio Door Enhancements
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your doors.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Built-in beauty. Optional integrated sensors with time-tested wireless technology are built in and tucked away, out of sight, to preserve the beauty of Pella doors.
Protect what matters most. Monitor doors while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Maintain warranty. Sensors are installed during manufacturing and require no additional drilling. Learn more about Insynctive.
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home. And, they're practically invisible from the street so they enhance your home's curb appeal. Learn more about screens.
- Pella's InView™ screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5
- Rolscreen soft-closing retractable screens roll out of sight when not in use.
Rolscreen® Retractable Screens
- This optional self-storing screen rolls away and out of sight when not in use, allowing more light to flow into a room.
- An excellent screen solution for beautiful, uninterrupted views.
- Conventional fiberglass screen cloth.
- Mounted to fixed panel and covered by veneered aluminum.
- Cover finish is Mahogany, Douglas Fir or Pine veneer wrapped over extruded aluminum.
Latches securely in place
Glides easily away
Stores out of sight