Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Sliding Patio Door
You can feel safe with Pella. Pella Impervia sliding patio doors with a block frame and optional multipoint locking system meet or exceed the highest industry requirement for forced entry.62 With optional foam insulation and triple-pane glass, these sliding patio doors are exceptionally energy efficient and durable in extreme heat and sub-zero cold. With an updated color palette, including Black, a Pella Impervia sliding patio door is a great complement to your home.
Impervia Sliding Patio Door Features
- Superior strength with our proprietary fiberglass material61
- Rot- and corrosion-free
- Tested for the extremes and suitable for all climates
- Heavy-duty powder-coat finish, including Black
- Footbolt for enhanced security and secondary venting
- Durable three-way corner joints for added strength, durability and reliable water performance
- Optional foam insulation for improved energy efficiency
- Solid- or dual-color frames in an up-to-date color palette, including Black
Browse Pella Impervia Windows
Inside Pella Fiberglass
Pella Impervia patio doors are created from our exclusive fiberglass formula. A structural mat places rovings in a specific, intricate order to meet our high strength standards. Additional layers of strategically placed rovings are added, then the materials are pulled through a machine, injected with polymer resin and heated. It creates an entirely new, thermoset material which won't break down when exposed to the elements or lose its shape in extreme heat — unlike other materials.
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Sliding Patio Door Specs & Install Details
- Low-maintenance design for long-lasting beauty and durability
- Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF, our proprietary fiberglass can handle the most extreme heat and cold16
- Frame and panel corners are joined with corner locks, injected with sealant and fastened with screws for added strength, durability and reliable water performance
- Available in one- and two-panel options
- One-panel sliding patio doors available in sizes up to 49” x 95-1/2”
- Two-panel sliding patio doors available in sizes up to 95-1/2” x 95-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC30-LC50
Choosing Your Patio Door
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of five colors plus dual-color frame options.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from our proprietary fiberglass material, the strongest material for windows, engineered for lasting durability.61
- With relentless strength and long-lasting durability, Pella’s proprietary fiberglass helps ensure less maintenance with fewer callbacks.
- Our long-lasting powder-coat finish meets AAMA 624 which is the highest rated fiberglass coating among leading national competitors.
- Exclusive thermoset material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Patio Door
Pella's hardware styles are available in today's most popular finishes. Learn more about hardware.
A range of hardware options and finishes are available to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Multipoint locking system for added security.
- Interior thumblock for easy one-hand operation.
- Optional exterior keylock for secure access.
- Optional footbolt for secure ventilation.
- Adjustable ball-bearing rollers for easy operation.
- Optional hardware finishes can match other decorative metals in the project's design.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
6 Lite Prairie
Grilles-Between-the-Glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes.
Patio Door Enhancements
Universal Security Sensors
Stay connected to your patio doors.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with optional Pella Insynctive® technology.
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Patio door screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation and view. Our conventional fiberglass screens allow in light and the breeze and are durable to stay looking great for years. Learn more about screens.