Pella® Impervia® Fiberglass Sliding Patio Door
Pella Impervia sliding patio doors are exceptionally energy efficient and durable in extreme heat and sub-zero cold. Our sliding patio doors glide open for easy operation and are made from Pella’s patented fiberglass material — the strongest, most durable material available in patio doors.16 With five color choices and dual-color frame options, a Pella Impervia sliding patio door is a great complement to your home.
Impervia Sliding Patio Door Features
- Footbolt for enhanced security and secondary venting
- Added security with a multi-point locking system
- Optional foam insulation for improved energy efficiency
50% off qualifying installations1,3or0% APR for 48 months2,3See Details
Browse Pella Impervia Windows
Our products are made with exceptionally strong fiberglass and allow you to create sleek designs with slim profiles and more visible glass. Our exclusive, patented formula is made from five layers of fiberglass and stands up to temperatures from -40ºF to 180ºF.
For the Pros
Pella Impervia Sliding Patio Door Specs & Install Details
- Low-maintenance design for long-lasting beauty and durability
- Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF, our proprietary fiberglass can handle the most extreme heat and cold16
- Frame and panel corners are joined with corner locks, injected with sealant and fastened with screws for added strength, durability and reliable water performance
- Available in one- and two-panel options
- One-panel sliding patio doors available in sizes up to 49” x 95-1/2”
- Two-panel sliding patio doors available in sizes up to 95-1/2” x 95-1/2”
- Performance class and grade LC30-LC50
Choosing Your Patio Door
Pella Impervia fiberglass products have a long-lasting factory powder-coat finish in your choice of five colors plus dual-color frame options.
- Pella Impervia windows are made from Pella's patented five-layer, engineered Duracast® fiberglass composite.
- A fiberglass composite sharing the same properties of strength, durability and temperature resistance as materials used in the aerospace industry.
- Allows Pella Impervia products to withstand extreme conditions better than windows made from other materials.
- Highly stable material won't expand, warp or sag in summer heat, or shrink and turn brittle in harsh winter conditions.
Styling Your Patio Door
Pella's hardware styles are available in today's most popular finishes. Learn more about hardware.
A range of hardware options and finishes are available to meet most design objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Multipoint locking system for added security.
- Interior thumblock for easy one-hand operation.
- Optional exterior keylock for secure access.
- Optional footbolt for secure ventilation.
- Adjustable ball-bearing rollers for easy operation.
- Optional hardware finishes can match other decorative metals in the project's design.
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home's architectural style.
6 Lite Prairie
Grilles-Between-the-Glass create the classic look of individual windowpanes.
- Aluminum grilles with 3/4" contour are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass.
- Finish is color-matched to interior and exterior frame color.
Patio Door Enhancements
Universal Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with optional Pella Insynctive® technology.
Conventional Fiberglass Screens
Patio door screens play an important role in your home's light, ventilation and view. Our conventional fiberglass screens allow in light and the breeze and are durable to stay looking great for years. Learn more about screens.