Pella Lifestyle Series Wood Hinged Patio Door
Our in-swing hinged patio doors are available in a variety of stunning designs to fit your space. With performance packages available to meet the unique needs of each room, you can find a hinged patio door to complement your home.
Lifestyle Hinged Patio Door Features
- Best limited lifetime warranty for wood patio doors47
- Natural beauty and warmth
- Low-maintenance exterior aluminum cladding
- Exclusive wood protection
- Our most customizable material
- Packages for energy and sound performance
- Beautiful, natural wood
- Wireless security sensors available
- Accessible, integrated window treatments available
Pella Lifestyle Series
Our intentional jamb-on-sill design helps seal off the end grain of wood and elevates it off the rough opening. They are designed to reduce the effects of moisture and leave your hinged patio door looking great. Couple beautiful wood with exceptional performance packages for a Pella Lifestyle Series hinged patio door for any home.
For the Pros
Pella Lifestyle Series Hinged Patio Door Specs & Install Details
- #1 performing wood patio door for the combination of energy, sound and value44
- Performance rating of LC55 and STC of 34-36 with triple-pane glazing and double-door configuration
- Single doors available in sizes up to 37” x 96”, double doors available in sizes up to 75” x 96”
- Enhanced performance options available with triple-pane and mixed-millimeter glazing
- Installation options include Fold-out Fin, Block Frame, and EnduraClad Exterior Trim/Brickmould
Available Performance Packages
Find the right package for every room in your home. We’ve created performance packages highlighting energy efficiency, sound performance or both. Upgrade from a dual- to a triple-pane glass design with the packages below.
Improved energy efficiency and sound performance.
Exceptional noise control for a quieter home.
Superior energy efficiency for a more comfortable home.
The best combination of energy efficiency and noise control.
Choosing Your Patio Door
Your windows and patio doors arrive with Pella's low-maintenance exterior finish in the color of your choice. The finish resists fading and helps protect the exterior for years.
*Almond, Fossil and Iron Ore only available on Pella Lifestyle Series triple-pane products.
Aluminum-clad wood products are available with Pella's high performance EnduraClad® protective finishes to help keep your vision fresh and crisp for years.
- Durable, low-maintenance EnduraClad aluminum cladding with EnduraClad protective finish for most projects where resistance to fading, chalking, chemicals and abrasion is needed. Meets the performance requirements of AAMA 2603.
- Seacoast EnduraClad protective finish for coastal projects with high salt exposure.
Styling Your Patio Door
Standard - Champagne
Hinged Patio Door Hardware
Innovative and secure in-swing hinged patio door hardware options are available to customers.
- Optional integrated security sensors show if your patio door is opened or unlocked.
- Multipoint locking system for added security.
- Endura Hardware™ collection offers a 10-year warranty. See written warranty for complete details at pella.com/warranty/.
- Finish options complement other decorative metals in the building's interior and exterior design.
- Configured keyway pinlock cylinder on exterior.
- Key cylinder available in Chrome and Matte Black.
Hinges - Door hinges are resistant to rust and corrosion, even in demanding seacoast environments. Three hinges per door panel.
Multipoint Lock - The mortised and keyed multipoint locking system secures the door at multiple points for added security.
- Three locking points.
- Center deadbolt and shoot-bolts at head and sill engage simultaneously.
Integrated Blinds and Shades
Intentionally designed to be accessible, integrated blinds and shades are tucked between glass panes and are protected from dust, pets and little hands. Motorize your between-the-glass blinds and shades to raise and lower via a remote control or with a smart device using the free Pella® Insynctive App.
Pella Lifestyle Series triple-glazed products offer our best integrated blinds which are accessible and are available with raise-and-lower and tilt functionality. Integrated blinds and shades are available with our without motorization.
- Accessible, integrated window treatments arrive custom-fit and installed – a superior value when compared to other aluminum or wood windows with roomside window treatments.
- Removable between-the-glass options are especially applicable for projects such as health care and school facilities where damage to roomside window treatments is more common.
- Putting blinds between the glass provides light control while protecting them from dust and damage, thereby saving on cleaning, maintenance and replacement costs.
- The addition of integrated blinds or shades lowers U-Factors and reduces solar heat gain.
Grilles give the appearance of individual windowpanes. Pella offers many grille options to help enhance your home's style. See all Grille Patterns.
Grilles are permanently sealed between the panes of insulating glass, attached to the inside of your window with latches and removed when cleaning, or permanently bonded to the inside and outside of your glass with optional spacer.
- Between-the-glass grilles may be used in conjunction with integrated blinds or fabric shades.
- Interior is available in unfinished wood, primed, White or matched to prefinished stains.
- Exterior finish matches aluminum cladding.
- Grilles-between-the-glass are permanently sealed between panes of insulated glass.
- Custom grille patterns are available.
Patio Door Enhancements
Integrated Security Sensors
Stay connected to your windows.
Preserve beauty, add comfort and enhance home security with innovative Pella Insynctive® technology.
Built-in beauty. Optional integrated sensors with time-tested wireless technology are built in and tucked away, out of sight, to preserve the beauty of Pella patio doors.
Protect what matters most. Monitor patio doors while at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.40
Maintain warranty. Sensors are installed during manufacturing and require no additional drilling. Learn more about Insynctive.
Two screen options are available: hinged screens for single doors and sliding screens for double doors. Hinged screens are available on Inactive/Active and Active/Inactive doors. Sliding screens are available on Active/Fixed and Fixed/Active doors. The finish of screen frame matches patio door's exterior aluminum-cladding color.