Pella doesn't simply build quality windows and doors. We're committed to building them better. Faster. Greener. Smarter.
What is ENERGY STAR®?
ENERGY STAR is the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. Introduced in 1992, the EPA's ENERGY STAR program has been designed to identify and promote energy-efficient products to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
ENERGY STAR is the simple choice for energy efficiency achievements. People across America have looked to the EPA's ENERGY STAR program for guidance on how to save energy, save money, and protect the environment. Behind each blue label is a product, building, or home that is independently certified to use less energy and cause fewer of the emissions that contribute to climate change. Today, ENERGY STAR, is the most widely recognized symbol for energy efficiency in the world, helping families and businesses save $24 billion in 2012 alone. For more information go to energystar.gov.
Why does ENERGY STAR matter?
- Save money – and more. Installing ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors lowers costs. With more efficient windows, you also use less energy, which reduces greenhouse gas emissions from power plants. For a typical home, choose ENERGY STAR and save on average $101 – $538 and 1,006 to 6,205 pounds of CO2 which is equivalent to 51 to 317 gallons of gasoline a year when replacing single-pane windows.35 For more information go to energystar.gov/products.
- Get comfortable. Say goodbye to cold drafts and overheated spaces. ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors help keep your home's temperature consistently comfortable. Even relaxing on your loveseat right by the window can be cozy with ENERGY STAR.
- Protect your valuables. Many ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors have a special coating on the glass that is like sunscreen for your house.
ENERGY STAR® and Pella
- Pella has partnered with ENERGY STAR since 1999.
- Pella windows and doors offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR certification in all 50 states.
- Pella's commitment to ENERGY STAR extends to product design, testing, consumer education, sales, marketing, public outreach, product labeling, specification development and training.
What are the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors?
- Helps lower utility costs
- Helps enhance your home's comfort
- Helps protect the environment
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Getting the most from your home performance.
Is your home cold, drafty, or uncomfortably hot? Do you have high energy bills, ice dams on your roof, peeling paint or excessive dust? These are common problems found in homes that may not be as energy efficient as they could be and can benefit from a whole-house energy improvement. Investing in home performance work can make your home more comfortable, and at the same time improve its energy efficiency – saving you money on utility bills and helping to protect the environment, too.
Learn more about common home problems and solutions. Go to energystar.gov.
How can I benefit from Home Performance with ENERGY STAR?
Homeowners who participate in Home Performance with ENERGY STAR live in cooler homes in the summer and warmer homes in the winter, and pay less for their utility bills. Plus, they are confident the work is completed by professionals who have the knowledge and skills to address their homes' needs because Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Sponsors perform quality assurance checks on their contractors.
For additional information, go to energystar.gov/windows.
Inspired Design. Exceptional Detail.
Get inspiration and upcoming local offers...