- Exclusive snap-in between-the-glass blinds, shades and grilles
- 53% – 74% more energy efficient with triple-pane glass
- Cordless window fashions protected from dust and damage – helps reduce allergens
- Available with Pella® Insynctive® technology
( Designer Series® 750 )
40% off Qualifying installations1
0% APR for 36 months2
Enter your ZIP code
Please enter a valid zip code.
Replacing, remodeling or building a new home? Pella offers a variety ofsizes to fit most any project. Choose from a wide range of standard sizes or we can build products to fit your specifications.
Built to order in 1/8" increments for a precise fit.
Need help figuring out the size you need? Contact Pella»
The cost of each window or door can vary significantly based on many factors, such as your choice of size, frame material, glass type, finish options, etc.
|Talk to an expert about your project needs|
Pella products are backed by some of the best warranties in the business.
Designer Series® Double-Hung Window Product Details
|Pella products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states.1|
|Pella’s InsulShield® energy-saving technology can make a major difference in your home’s comfort and energy use.|
Join a window together with other windows to add character to your home's design. Additional combinations are available. See your Pella sales representative for the complete offering.
Options for Designer Series® Double-Hung Window *
Built-in security sensors and motorized blinds and shades
- Quickly check whether your windows are open or unlocked.
- Many traditional sensors require drilling, which can void your warranty. Our sensors come built-in, so you can maintain the warranty on your window.
- Motorize between-the-glass blinds and shades to raise and lower them at the touch of a button.40
Grilles give the appearance of individual window panes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home’s architectural style.
Pella's high-transparency screens are made of a finer screen fabric than conventional screens for a clear view that allows more air and natural light to flow into your home. And, they're practically invisible from the street so they enhance your home's curb appeal.
- Pella Vivid View® screens truly bring the outdoors in with 29% more light and are 21% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5
- Pella InViewTM screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.5
INSULSHIELD GLASS COLLECTION7
Pella's InsulShield® glass collection offers our most innovative and energy-saving choices for your climate. More Details »
Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
Northern U.S. climates
SunDefense Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
Hot, sunny climates
NaturalSun Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon7
Extremely cold climates
Double-Hung Window Customer Ratings & Reviews
Average Customer Rating in the past 12 months*
1 ratingsbased on
*Due to individual digital monitor limitations, colors may vary from those shown. To confirm your color choices, contact your local Pella sales representative or visit your local Pella Window and Door Showroom.