Find Your Pella Serial Number
You'll find the Pella Unit ID/Serial Number in one of the following locations:
- In between the panes of glass on the silver spacer at the bottom of the sash
- Inside the sill when the sash is opened
- On the lower left hand corner of the glass, as seen from the inside
Wood Patio Doors
You'll find the number in one of the following locations:
- On a sticker on the edge of the door near the handle
- On the silver spacer in between the panes of glass at the bottom of the panel
- On the lower corner of the glass
Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors
You'll find the number in an upper corner in the airspace between the glass panels, or on a lower corner of the glass.
Fiberglass Windows and Patio Doors
The number is located in between the panes of glass on the silver spacer in the upper left-hand corner of each sash. For all Pella® Impervia® windows and doors, the number will start with the three digits “M03.”
Fiberglass or Steel Entry Doors
You’ll find the number on the top hinge.
You'll find the number on a sticker located on the inside edge of the door, between the hinges.
For information on locating the Pella Unit ID/Serial Number on all Pella products, see the Pella How-To guide.