We get it – buying new windows and doors isn't something you do every day. So if this is your first time, you've come to the right place. We'll help guide you through the window and door buying process so you can make a decision you'll feel great about. Let's get started.
Whether you're looking for replacement windows or doors, remodeling a room, or building your dream home from the ground up, here are 5 steps to help guide you toward the best choice for your home projects:
1. Gather inspiration. Visit sites like Houzz and Pinterest for photos, ideas and tips that can help inspire your next great space.
2. Do your research. Stop by a home improvement store, a window and door manufacturer's showroom or a home show to see the different window styles and door styles up close.
3. Set a budget. Home projects are an investment. Prioritizing the features and options that matter most to you can help narrow your search for the windows and doors that suit your budget.
4. Work with an expert. Regardless of whether you'll do the job on your own, it helps to talk with a home improvement store rep, independent contractor or manufacturer's installer.
5. Enjoy the view. New windows and doors are one of the smartest investments you can make in your home. So stop and appreciate the new views, energy efficiency and comforts they bring.
Inspiration is everywhere. Discover what inspires you.
Look for these common signs to help you determine if replacing your windows and doors should be the next home improvement project on your list:
Whether you’re replacing windows or doors, remodeling a room, or building your dream home from the ground up, Pella is here to help.