Putting our customers first
Want to know a bit more about the company that's building your windows and doors? Come on in. Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company. Because of this, we have a proud tradition of putting our customers first. And that's why, through the years, we've become known for our outstanding range of products. Innovative product features that make life easier. Best-in-class service. And a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
World-class products. Midwestern values.
Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, our company provides careers for about 7,000 valued team members. Our culture reflects our deep commitment to developing new technologies, increasing productivity, and practicing environmental stewardship.
85 years and still on a roll
Pella Corporation was founded in 1925 as the Rolscreen Company. Initially, our company was most widely known for its “disappearing” Rolscreen® window screen. Updated in its design and still popular today, the patented Rolscreen rolls out of sight when you don't need it. Pella patio doors and storm doors also offer our Rolscreen technology.
In 1992, our company changed its name to Pella Corporation, to better reflect our entire product offering. Today, the Pella® family of brands offers a full range of quality residential and commercial products for new construction, remodeling and replacement projects. We are particularly proud that we can offer our customers windows and doors to meet virtually any style or budget.
We're building windows and doors all across America
- Pella manufactures wood windows and patio doors in Pella, Carroll, Shenandoah, and Sioux Center, IA; and Macomb, IL.
- Our fiberglass and vinyl products are manufactured in Murray, KY.
- Vinyl windows and patio doors are also manufactured in Gettysburg, PA and Portland, OR.
- Pella entry door systems are produced in Wylie, TX.
- EFCO, a Pella Company, creates commercial products in Monett, MO.